Summit Talent Group Initiates Search for Director Organizational Development – Valley Health
Valley Health System (VHS) has retained Summit Talent Group to conduct a national search for the position of Director, Organizational Development (Director).
Reporting to the Senior Vice President/CHRO & VP Community Health and Wellness, this high visibility leadership position consults with the executive leadership of the system, and partners with HR colleagues in the areas of talent, compensation, total rewards, engagement, employee wellness and HR business partners. The Director embodies a spirit that inspires and enlivens leaders toward a deeper understanding of the relationship with the organization, patients, families & the community.
• Critical competencies and professional experiences demonstrating organizational impact, outcomes, and learning:
• Organizational effectiveness aligned with mission, vision, values, and the strategic plan
• Performance review process tied to employee engagement & financial results
• Diversity, inclusion, and equity
• Change management, process improvement, and intentional goal cascading
• Workforce & team development; training & coaching, succession planning, and curriculum development
The ideal candidate will have an earned master’s degree in Organizational Development, Education/Adult Learning, Strategic Human Resources or a related field and applicable professional certifications. Ten (10) years of progressive experience in strategic human resources/OD including a strong focus in leader/associate; five (5) years management experience (at a health system level) leading, developing, and implementing organizational change and effectiveness strategies. Previous experience in other HR leadership and healthcare operations roles.
For more information about the Director of Organizational Development search and to apply, click here.
Operations Manager for Summit Talent Group