Summit Talent Group Initiates Search for Director, Catheterization Lab at Memorial Regional Medical Center
Bon Secours Mercy Health (BSM Health) has retained Summit Talent Group to conduct a national search for the position of Director, Catheterization Lab (Director) for Bon Secours Mercy Health Memorial Regional Medical Center (MRMC), located in Mechanicsville, VA (suburb of Richmond, VA).
Ranked among the Top 10 percent of hospitals in the country for cardiac surgery and care, as well as nationally recognized for stroke treatment, MRMC is a Magnet designated, 225-bed hospital, with an inviting suburban campus, offering a spectrum of health care services in addition to comprehensive cardiac care: obstetrics, wound care center, 24-hour emergency room, and fully accredited by JCAHO.
Serving as a professional role model, mentor, and clinical resource/educator for nurses and other members of the team, the incumbent reports to the Administrative Director – Nursing. Partnering with the IVCU and Cardiac Diagnostics team and other leaders, the incumbent collaborates in the development of a Structural Heart Program and continued growth of a busy Cath Lab.
• Graduate of an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
• Possess valid license as a Registered Nurse from the Commonwealth of Virginia State Board of Nursing or awaiting reciprocity.
• Maintain current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
• Five years of experience as a professional nurse, with progressively increasing responsibility and experience to perform the range of nursing techniques required to operate a Cath Lab.
• Previous work experience in a supervisory or charge nurse position that required knowledge of financial management and staff supervision, training & development.
• Knowledge of organization and operation of a patient care unit and nursing care techniques and methods.
• Broad-based knowledge of clinical, psychological, and pathophysiological theories relating to nursing diagnosis and treatment.
For more information about the Director, Catheterization Lab at Memorial Regional Medical Center search and to apply, click here.