About Bon Secours Mercy Health
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States’ fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation’s 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health’s Catholic health care heritage is directly linked to women religious who, in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, began ministries dedicated to serving people who are poor, underserved and dying.
Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. We are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities.
• Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
• Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
• 48 hospitals across 7 states and Ireland
• 60,000 associates including 2,100 physicians in the US and 450 consultants in Ireland
Bon Secours Mercy Health (BSM Health) has retained Summit Talent Group to conduct a national search for the position of Director Service Line Marketing (Director). The position is focused on growing the ministry footprint, creating synergies that bolster the organization’s “house of brands,” with an emphasis on cardiology and orthopaedics.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing & Brand Strategy, the Director will oversee two staff, responsible for driving strategy for consumer engagement and brand positioning to achieve the ministry’s revenue growth goals, primarily through service line marketing of assigned service lines. Key functions within this role include strategic service line marketing, campaign development, and market execution.
Critical to Success
• Capturing the ‘voice of the consumer’
• Defining brand equity goals aligned with operational competencies
• Meaningful growth in volumes
• Attaining leadership position(s) in targeted markets served by the ministry
• Data-driven in making decisions
• Presenting facts and comfortable telling the story about the “why”
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business
• Seven (7) years related experience; including three (3) years in a management capacity
• Track record of accomplishment in a complex, multi-facility healthcare system
• Affinity for faith-based, mission-orientation
• Natural ability to partner with physicians
• Inherent skills in leading teams and facilitating multidisciplinary projects
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recommends and implements an omnichannel strategy for enhancing revenue growth, through service line marketing of assigned service lines across the Ministry
• Drives consumer engagement activity that delivers upon the ministry’s value proposition through assigned lines of business
• Researches market opportunities for service line growth; develops and recommends strategic marketing plans to maximize service line potential
• Assists in creation of return on investment analysis for assigned lines of business, in partnership with the Strategy department. Serves as primary liaison to business units to align service line strategies across markets
• Holds accountability for key performance indicators that demonstrate return on investment on assigned lines of business.
• Understands and recommends market media usage, planning, and buying to be effective for assigned service lines
• Provides input to departmental budgets; adheres to a budget as assigned
• Manages supervisory and professional staff responsible for Marketing
• Acts as a client services relationship manager to align service line marketing strategies across local market level
Stanford Children’s Health | Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford (LPCH) has retained Summit Talent Group to conduct a national search...Apply For This Job
The primary purpose of the Clinical Administrative Director is to provide leadership directing the overall operations, finance, marketing and administration...Apply For This Job